Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Day 47 - Trimming the foam

Nothing much to go into detail on, just trimmed the foam today.  I think I went a little overkill!  I mainly used a hacksaw, but for some of the tighter spots where the saw wouldn't fit, I used a box cutter (at one point, I had to take the blade out and use it directly).

I'll need to sand it down further to get a nice recess to apply a good layer of Bondo, but I'll do that a little later in the week, I think.  This part will probably take me a few days, so I might not be reporting in much until it's done, but I promise, LOTS of pictures!  I think I'm up to almost 250 now in this build diary!




1 comment:

  1. Looking great, can't wait to see it, please bring it to Fremont Solstice next year. You can exterminate hippy bicyclists... :)

    ReplyDelete